Customers Overcharged by Out of Date Offers

The BBC has investigated and reported that Tesco customers were charged for out of date offers in 66% of stores they visited1. Promotions were advertised…

Read more

Sticky Brand versus In-store Messages

The retail market is extremely competitive not only for retailers but brands as well. According to Marketing Week the answer to success for brands is…

Read more

Going local in retail

The retail market is an extremely competitive arena with so many businesses fighting for the consumer pound.  So what can retailers do to stay relevant…

Read more

When is a special offer not so special?

A big shake up at the shelf edge is underway for retailers in the grocery sector.  The Buy One Get One Free promotions that we…

Read more

Be Like Bill: Bill uses NetTickIT for his retail ticketing & signage needs

If you would like to be more like Bill and implement successful ticketing and signage across your store portfolio then contact us today.

Influencing decisions at the shelf edge

According to IDG 19% of convenience store shoppers say their purchasing decision has been influenced by shelf edge signage. The majority of the 1,000 shoppers…

Read more

Why customers leave without buying – Results from our survey

Price is only the number three reason why shoppers are likely to leave a store without buying anything – according to the latest shopper survey…

Read more

The Range goes for growth

The Range selects NetTickIT from Pierhouse to support their growth Chris Dawson, founder of The Range, said: “We’re growing fast and we need to make sure…

Read more

Is anything more important than a price ticket?

The purpose of any type of point of sale (POS) from simple price tickets to complex displays is to provide customers with a level of…

Read more

Do customer trust supermarkets price claims?

According to a survey by ICM only 7% of customers completely trust supermarket price claims to be accurate. That leaves 93% of customers who have…

Read more